Monday

Happy Birthday Stag: Masculine



I know it has been ages since I've posted, or even crafted but I have been very sick and needed a creative outlet, and I decided to enter some challenges.

I love the tone on tone trend going on but to add some interest I dry embossed the bottom panel with an embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts.

I used a piercing rectangle die from MFT for the top 2 panels. The stamp is from Poppystamps and the stag die is from Kaisercraft. 

I am entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Animal Magic


Share Joy Challenge: Clean and Simple Sketch   This card was for my Husband



Wednesday Word Art Challenge: Anything Goes Challenge


And Lastly the Crafty Cardmakers Challege: For a special Man




 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin