Monday

Girl Friday Mystery Reveal Day 2 - $15.00 Gift Certificate

Welcome to the Mystery Reveal Blog Hop for the 2015 Girl Fridays! I announced yesterday that I was one of the Girl Fridays selected to design for the CAS-ual Fridays Monthly Challenge!

This blog hop begins at the CAS-ual Fridays blog and there are clues on each stop along the way, so make sure you don't miss a stop!


To check out my project and post for Day One CLICK HERE

For todays project I used the Wheat Wreath and Christmas Carols Stamp Set. I absolutely LOVE this 24 Karat Gold Embossing Powder and think it goes perfectly with these adorable stamps!




CAS-ual Fridays products used:

Christmas Carols                                 Wheat Wreath





 Here is my clue! And now hop along to the next Mystery Reveal Girl Friday!

Remember: For a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps simply leave a comment on my blog! To increase your chances of winning make sure to leave comments on each blog along the way!


 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin