Tuesday

4 piece Canvas Nursery Set and a whole lotta paper piecing!

A while back I purchased quite a few of these little Canvases. They Measure 4x4x2 inches and came in a package of 12! I knew there were so many projects that I'd be able to do with them! Here is one of them! 


Paper Piecing is simply Fussy Cutting (Hand Cutting) around your stamped image on multiple papers. Here you can See I stamped the Balloon images onto 3 different papers so each balloon varies.



The Paper set I used for these was Basic Grey Serendipity and Shine On. I still love this set today! 


This adorable stamp set is from the Sweet Stamp Shop - Admit one


Have you been planning on doing some Wall Art but haven't decided what to do?




 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png

Post a Comment

LinkWithin