Wednesday

Creating with the Stars 2014

If you haven't heard about Creating with the Stars from the creators of East Coast Creative, Jess and Monica, you are missing out on such a FABULOUS TV SERIES taking your craftiness to the EXTREME! The talent is incredible!





Only 12 contestants will be chosen, and a new challenge posed each week! This is right up my alley!



Contestants will be paired with DIY and Blogging Stars! All accepted contestants will be notified by March 16th! 



It is not lost on me that I the talent linked up is amazing and fabulously talented, and though I am an unknown DIY'er I know that I have the tenacity, passion and creativity it will take to become the 2014 Winner of Creating with the Stars! 

Cross your fingers for me!! 


The project that I submitted was a refurbished Cabinet Door that I initially posted last year (for the Full Tutorial, Click Here) I am hoping that the project will show creativeness and out of the box thinking!

Get your Project Linked up  before it is too Late! 




Here are the Rules! 

1- You can only link up one project as your entry. No multiple entries please.
2- Your project has to be from 2013 or 2014. We’re sure you’ve done some awesome things way back when, but those won’t count as an entry.
3- Follow East Coast Creative on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram so that you’re kept up to date with all our CWTS announcements and updates (sorry to be a pain, but this one is a requirement- we’ve made it nice and easy for ya though!)

#CWTS2014

 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png

Post a Comment

LinkWithin