Wednesday

Secret Santa Curtain Call Challenge Style!

Last month the Design Team of the Curtain Call Challenge exchanged Secret Santa Packages! All of us have unused Crafting items lying around and we exchanged them with one another to get some use out of our items!

Here is a photo of all of the Goodies I received from Amber Kroening of Bella Cards
Both stamps were Images for Coloring - which, if you are a reader of my blog you know well that I can't color to save my life! - Sooooo I took this opportunity to try!

I used watercolor pencils and a brush. Overall I'm content with how it turned out for a first timer!

I love these sweet little Fabric Flowers and the oversized Bling!


If you haven't stopped over to the Curtain Call Challenge in a while you have to check out this adorable challenge! Love Letter - Entries are due January 25th and as always the Winner will receive a fabulous Prize!






 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin