Wednesday

Broken Lamp and Ceramic Bowl into an inexpensive Bird Bath

Over the Summer and Fall I kept pricing out Bird Baths.

The least expensive, and not too attractive I might add, was a 50.00 Bird Bath! Not likely! So, I set out to find another way! I had this Lamp stand that wasn't working, and knew I wanted to use it as the base, but couldn't find a suitable dish for the Bath until I ran across this ceramic bowl at a yard sale! I paid .75 cents for this bowl!!


I cut all of the electrical parts out of the lamp and spray painted it a glossy white to match the bowl. I used a LocTight Adhesive to adhere the bowl to the Lamp Shade and VOILA!! Seriously that easy!

 

What are some of your favorite trash to treasure finds??


 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin