Saturday

Christmas Wall Decor

With the Holiday Season almost here it's time to start pulling put all of your seasonal decor and supplies!! I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Not only because tomorrow is my birthday, but I love everything about fall! Well, with one exception....the Allergies!

I love the changing of the colors, the crisp wind perfect for Hoodies and Flip-Flops and all of the wonderful Celebrations back to back! As a Designer, what could be more fun!?



For my project today, of course I created a Home Decor piece! I LOVE these memory trays, don't you?!? Another great substitute that I have found at yard sales for mere pennies are the Puzzle Dividers by Melissa and Doug! 




Here are a few close ups! I used the Ranger Tim Holtz Ink on all of the Panels. I created the Corrugated Panels about 1" larger than the frame so it would "round" into the tray! I love the look and it gives it so much more visual interest!!



So, there you have it! What do you think?! What are YOU creating this Holiday Season?


Supplies Used
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recollections Memory Tray
Echo Park Seasons Greetings and Reflections Christmas Collections
AdornIt Girls Create Canvas Alpha Letters
May Arts Ribbon
DCWV Burlap and Corrugated Stacks
Tim Holts Ideaology "Believe" Charm
Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Distress Paint"Picket Fence"
Imagine Crafts Shimmer Spritz Spray



  photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin