Thursday

DIY Upcylced Flower Pot On the Cheap

I am always on the lookout for alterable items or items that I can make my own, or as a Gift. For this project I got the Vase at a yard sale a few months ago for a quarter! It has a crack in the base, so it can't hold water, but that wasn't going to deter me! I knew immediately there were a few other ways I could us it, and I thought it was so cute!


I also scored a Styrofoam Silk Flower core at a yard sale for a quarter at another sale and decided I wanted a fall arrangement for Thanksgiving Dinner this year!

I always have a supply of silk flowers on hand in my stash, so I got to work! I added some May Arts Ribbon in the Chevron Twill Ribbon to the Bottom. My Accent color throughout the Living room and Dining area is Turquoise so it fits so perfectly! 

So, what do you think? What are you thankful for this year? 

  photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin