Wednesday

Accordian Mini Album with "Beautiful Moments"

Hey there guys and Gals! I am super excited to share this accordion Album with you today! Last night I participated in Scrappin Madges U-stream Tutorial on how to make these awesome Mini Albums, and I am SOOO glad that I did!! I just loved the little tips I picked up on acrylic sheets, and adding additional pockets to your albums! 


So The first Album I made features Echo Parks Carta Bella Paper Line. This set is from Designer Carina Gardner called "Beautiful Moments" 

I have hoarded this kit for far too long! This was definitely one of the ones that I found too pretty to use on anything!! 


I made my Album 4 1/4" {Square} because I was using 8.5"x11" Sheets for the Albums Base

I used two Sheets of the red cardstock for the base


I then simply used the elements in the Kit to embellish it! It was SOOO simple!



I left some pages blank so someone can put photos in the Album
Isn't this Rose sticker beautiful!? I did a little embossing with my Beloved Sakura Glaze Pens


And there you have it! I hoped that you liked it! I sure LOVE the way it turned out! And a HUGE THANK YOU to Scrappin Madge for hosting the Tutorial so I could learn how to make these!!

xoxoxoxox

Jessica 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin