Thursday

Linnie Blooms & Genuinely Jane Studios Blog Hop!

Subscribe Via E-mail




For my project I used the Polaroid Wood Frame from Genuinely Jane Studios and the Linnie Bloom Shaped Mixed Media Blanks. I inked the Polaroid album with Dysillusion Ink in Black and the sweet little canvas Owl from Linnie Blooms is inked in brown and grey inks. I used Ranger White Paint on the Blank Star.



Here is a close up of the Sweet Little Linnie Blooms Owl!


Here is a shot to show you how this adorable Wood Album Opens! This Album could be so fun for SOOO many projects!


On this page I used the Linnie Blooms Circle Shapes and inked them in Yellow for the moon! I was so thrilled how they turned out!

On this album page, I inked the wood with Dysillusions in Red before topping off with the black. I love the eery feeling it gives it!

 

On this page I used the Mixed Media Blanks in the Circle and the Square for the moon and the gates panel.


I hope you enjoyed my project today! I had SOOOO much fun putting together this fun and spooky project! I fell in LOVE with the GJS Wood Albums and of course I already just love the Linnie Bloom Mixed Media Shaped Blanks!

 ----------------------Here is the info for the Hop Giveaway!!----------------------------

And because we love our followers, each company has generously offered up a prize! Two lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the hop to receive the following: 

GJS - Gift Certificate for Wood Albums valued at $15
Linnie Blooms - One long Blank canvas and 3 sets of Mixed Media blanks


How to Win: Leave a comment on all of the blogs in the hop. 
For an additional entry, Like each of the companies Facebook pages!! While you are there, say hi! 

Linnie Blooms Facebook

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lineup is listed below for reference! 


Thank so much for stopping in today!! 



Your next stop on the hop is 
Pinky

 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin