Wednesday

DIY Burlap Photo Art

Good Morning Guys and Gals! I've decided to make a photo wall in my Bedroom. I have vaulted ceilings and one of the walls comes out about 6 inches! Floor to Ceiling photos are going to look amazing! Each Frame will be different, and some will be plates, trays, canvases and frames ;) I can't wait to get everything done! It's going to take some time aquiring and making everything that I am going to need to complete it, so a before and after photo will take some time, but here is a little snapshot!



This is simply a wood block wrapped in burlap and secured to the back with a glue gun. Add a Photo Hanger in the back to hang it on the wall.


I used Maya Road Embellishments and Corrugated Fancy Pants Paper to complete this adorable photo holder! 

While sorting through my photos, I have realized that it is time for some new family portraits! I didn't do it for a while because Mason would tell me  "no more pictures mommy!" but now he will tell me to take a picture of that, or this ;) and he hams it up, so I am totally going to take advantage of that while I can before *POOF* it is gone again in true 3 year old fashion!

Happy Hump Day Everyone! 

If you haven't checked out the Crafty Chicks Blog Hop yet, there is STILL time! You can win a FABULOUS Gift Certificate to Shop our wonderful Designer and Sponsor 3 Girl JAM



 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin