Sunday

Back to School with the Crafty Chicks!


Good Morning Ya'll! And welcome back to another Monthly Inspirational Blog Hop with the lovely ladies in the Crafty Chicks! I am so honored to be a part of this amazing and sweet creative team! We really just wanted to have our little space where we could really create what we love. Thanks Ladies for having me!! {HUGS}

So all of you Hoppers today have an exciting chance to win a $25.00 Shopping Spree to 3 Girl JAM! If you haven't seen their Crinkle Ribbons yet, head on over to soak in some luscious hues! Enter in the Rafflecopter Below! Be sure to stop by Daily and SHARE this Hop and put your entry into the Rafflecopter for an additional Entry!






Now on to my project! I wanted to create a sweet little note journal and I was thinking more of a Teenage girl. What is fabulous about this project is it was essentially FREE to create!


Start with any thin chipboard. Here I used Krafts Delicious Turkey Stuffing box! ;) I mustve saved this one for a while now!!


 Cut your pieces to the desired size. Mine is a 5x3 journal. It is wrapped in wrapping paper and corrugated cardboard that I saved from the packing from my patio bench. 


Simply place your paper inside the covers and hot glue the seam then hot blue the corregated cardboard around the binding of the book and let dry! 


 And here is an inside view


Embellish as you desire! I used May Arts Ribbon String SM-09 and a Campfire Button from Pinque Peacock.


Thank you so much for stopping in today! Now on to the Lovely   Krysthle Poitras
 
Elizabeth Mindemann
Megan McCoy
Nicole Robinson 
Valerie Ward
Julie Kraling
Heidi Wunderlich
Mary Ann Jenkins  








 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin