Thursday

Homespun Decor Fabulous and Frugal Finds

 
 
Well good morning all!! I am so excited to be posting today!! It really has just felt like forever since I've gotten to craft! In reality, I have been doing so many DIY projects it's just crazy! I've been doing a LOT of working in the yard, and refurbishing and repurposing to get our new house together! Well, the house we moved too, is not technically new to us. I purchased the home back in 2009, but shortly after moving in, I found out I was pregnant with Little Mason! So I got a tenant in the house about 6 months after mason was born, and have had tenants in it since. There has been a lot of work to do for sure!
 

 
I wanted to personalize some home décor items of my Son and I. I had a frame for a cabinet that I had purchased for 3 dollars at a yard sale (I have one more I can't wait to use!) I distressed it as shown below

 
I painted it in an antique White and used Tim Holtz antique Distrees Walnut Stain and a bag to age the frame


 
 
 
 
Here is what the frame looks like after "aging"
 
 
My screen door had been ruined on the house so I pulled it off and decided I was going to use it on this project! It worked out perfectly
 
 
 
I used a variety of embellishments and my favorite photos of Mason and I to decorate! and Voila! And adorable piece of Homespun and VERY inexpensive home décor!
 
 


I hope you liked it!! Don't forget there are some amazing hops and prizes!

Be sure to check out the Crafty Chicks Blog Hop and Hop to win a 30.00 gift certificate to www.LinnieBlooms.com

May Arts Ribbons just had a huge overhaul on their Website and are having a 1,000.00 in prizes giveaways!! www.mayarts.com

If you haven't entered the www.CurtainCallChallenge.blogspot.com be sure to get in your challenge entry for the Carnival Craze theme to win a Lawn Fawn Set!! Below is one of my projects for the Carnival Craze Challenge!



 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin