Thursday

Linnie Blooms - Canvas Pennant Blanks

HEY GUYS!!! I just feel like its been forever and a day since I last posted! I did get my Release Projects for the Sweet Stamp Shop finally posted and then today BOOM! ;) Lots of Fun Stuff to see!! 


Crafty Chicks Blog Hop - Get some FABULOUS Travel and Adventure Inspiration from this talented team and the chance to Win a $30.00 Gift Certificate to www.LinnieBlooms.com

Linnie Blooms Design Team Project with Linnie Bloom Blanks - Play I Spy and Win Big! 

Sweet Stamp Shop August Stamp Releases - Three adorable new releases with some CRAZY SICK talent to show you some amazing ways to create with these Beloved stamps and a chance to win the New Releases! 

Sweet Stamp Shop - Sweet Finds into Sweet Treasures - This is my Bi-weekly feature where I create a project on a 5.00 or less Budget! Each project has been so much fun, and this coming project will be my last Sweet Finds Feature for this Design Team term! 

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Blog - A FABULOUS inspiration photo and projects from a group of incredibility talented designers and a chance to Win some AMAZING prizes! Challenge is posted on the 1st and 15th of each month! Be sure to join and check out each FAB giveaway! They pretty much ROCK! 

........................................................................................

Good Morning Everyone! I am so thrilled to be posting my First Project on the Linnie Blooms Design Team! Linda Barutha, owner of Linnie Blooms came up with a super fun game, I Spy, to introduce you each of the Linnie Bloom Blanks! They are the fun canvas' that you have seen the team playing with this month!


 To play along please stop by the Linnie Blooms Facebook Page and guess the shapes that the Designers use! 


Each Member of the Design Team was given Canvas Blanks to create with. There are so many fun possibilities with these adorable Blanks! 


I sprayed the Blanks with Smooches Spritz Spray, and pressed them into the Paper for a little of the canvas texture and keep the weathered look throughout the project. I sewed across the Pennant tops and used wood veneer embellishments to finish it off! 



I have been having a lot of fun playing with these blanks! They are also GREAT fun with Gelatos which are available as well in the shop!













Linnie Blooms is also Sponsoring the Crafty Chicks Blog Hop this Month with a $30.00 Gift Certificate, so if you would like to WIN BIG make sure to stop back by here on the 15th to hop and win!! 
So, what do you think? How would you use these pennants?


 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png







Post a Comment

LinkWithin