Wednesday

Crafty Chicks August Blog Hop - Mini Album from 1 Sheet of 8.5x11 Cardstock


HEY GUYS!!! I just feel like its been forever and a day since I last posted! I did get my Release Projects for the Sweet Stamp Shop finally posted and then today BOOM! ;) Lots of Fun Stuff to see!! 


Crafty Chicks Blog Hop - Get some FABULOUS Travel and Adventure Inspiration from this talented team and the chance to Win a $30.00 Gift Certificate to www.LinnieBlooms.com

Linnie Blooms Design Team Project with Linnie Bloom Blanks - Play I Spy and Win Big! 

Sweet Stamp Shop August Stamp Releases - Three adorable new releases with some CRAZY SICK talent to show you some amazing ways to create with these Beloved stamps and a chance to win the New Releases! 

Sweet Stamp Shop - Sweet Finds into Sweet Treasures - This is my Bi-weekly feature where I create a project on a 5.00 or less Budget! Each project has been so much fun, and this coming project will be my last Sweet Finds Feature for this Design Team term! 

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Blog - A FABULOUS inspiration photo and projects from a group of incredibility talented designers and a chance to Win some AMAZING prizes! Challenge is posted on the 1st and 15th of each month! Be sure to join and check out each FAB giveaway! They pretty much ROCK! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there all! Jessica here! You should have come from the lovely Heidi! If not, please jump on over to Liz's Blog and start from there to be entered to win!! 

Elizabeth starts off our blog hop, you can check out Elizabeth's blog HERE if you want to start at the beginning of if you get lost along the way.  

The blog hop runs for one week so you have until the end of day August 21st (midnight) to comment on all the blog stops; the winner will be announced on Thursday, August 22nd on Elizabeth's blog HERE  We will also contact the winner, so make sure we have your contact information when you enter.  Winner will have one week to claim the prize or another winner will be chosen. 
I created this Mini Travel from a Black Sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch card stock. 
Fold your Stock in Quarters, and then fold in the edges to meet the center. 



As shown below slit the center and fold up together adhering tightly in the center. 




The center will have 4 corners that meet up. It is SUCH a simple and fun way to make an album! 



Cut your Decorative Album Base to cover the front, back and spine of your album. I also use my corner rounder punch to give a little more detail.



Cut individual Coordinating sheets of card stock to decorate you albums pages as desired.



I used the Carta Bella Well-Travel Kit for all of the Stickers and Embellishments and the paper is from Crate Co. I love the neutral tones.









I also used a doily cut in half in the album for a little frill



 I hope that you liked my project today! I certainly had a great time creating it! I just love the color combo and the ease of making this album!! WOO HOO!


Here is the entire Line up for the hop! Make sure you don't miss out! These Ladies have created some amazing Adventures just for you!

Elizabeth Mindemann
Nicole Robinson
Heidi Wunderlich
Jessica Kephart
Julie K Bit of Bling
Megan McCoy

 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin