Saturday

Sweet Cupcake Mojo! Youll understand the title when you read ;)


Subscribe via e-mail  Pinterest   Facebook    Bloglovin   Twitter




Good Morning everyone!! Yesterday (UPDATE - IT IS NOW SATURDAY - its been a crazy end of week!- lol ) my sweet friend Natasha Brooke came over for a little crafting ;) We like to tell ourselves that these are our play dates to Craft, but in reality, it's a play date for the kiddos. Her second youngest, Zayden, and Mason are about the same age, so they play together, and the two girls, McKayla and Kylie craft with us. Mmmmm, to be honest, it's more, we watch them, teach them and help them with their crafts ;) The girls both participated in the Cupcake Color Challenge as well! Their entries are ADORABLE! 

These are the two Challenges we were trying to play yesterday ;) I had to finish my card up after everyone had left, and Tash never did ending up getting a card done! LOL - Her stamped images were claimed and snagged before she could secure them down! ;) 


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Mojo Monday Sketch



"The Stash"







I just got this stamp set in when I made this card on Thursday from Unity when I was their Growing in Unity Girl. I hadn't seen it before, and I just fell in love!!  It is SO CUTE!!


I love the light outline of the clouds and city with the heart! It is such an adorable set! 


For the Colors, Rose, Kelly Green and Lemon Yellow, I knee up Studio Calico ( and the Quote is From Recollections )wood Embellishments to get just the right shade! 

Supplies

Unity Stamp 
Studio Calico Wood Embellies
Papers are all Scraps
Recollections Qupte Wood Embellishments


Here is a pic of our Thursday!! LOL Thank goodness this Momma is always prepared to feed an army! lol I am a Freezer Meal Planner and it certainly came in Handy on Thursday! Each one of these kiddos has their own amazing personalities ;) Tash and I were talking about how different each one of the kiddos are! My friend Tash, let me tell you, this is the TRUE SUPER MOM guys!! I love it when people refer to me as a super mom, but I really have to give it to my sweet Tash. ;) I love her to pieces, and she has patience and love in spades!! LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin