Tuesday

May Arts Ribbon Announcement!

Subscribe via e-mail  Pinterest   Facebook    Bloglovin   Twitter


Good Morning All!!

I am so excited, thrilled, pleased, ecstatic, blessed, {about to pull out the ol thesaurus ;) } to announce that I have been selected as a 2013 - 2014 Prima Ribbonista with the May Arts Design Team!



If you missed my Project for Round 2 selections, here it is! 

I created a Contemporary Wedding Set that I absolutely adore! The Chevron May Arts Ribbons are just incredible, and I truly have to thank my sweet Friend Karen Ladd for sending me some of the black Chevron Ribbon, or this project may not have happened! 


The amazing part of this is how easy it was to create! All I needed was my beautiful Ribbon, a Printer, Score board, Xyron Adhesive and a Paper Trimmer! 



This set is from E.M. Papers, and is a FREE PRINTABLE!


I wrapped the base of the Flowers and tied off with ribbon and created a two-toned Bow Tie for the Ring Bearer.


Some Special Coordinating Gift















 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin