Tuesday

I Feel the Love July Recipient - Mariyah Morris

Subscribe via e-mail   Follow Me on Pinterest    Follow on Facebook

I have to say how proud I am of our crafting group! The paper crafting Industry is still quite small and I am so proud of how generous, kind and caring everyone has been! 


In June I was told about a little girl named Mariyah that had ended up in the Hospital and was asked by one of our fellow crafters if I would help raise funds for her and her family to help with their medical expenses. OF COURSE, I said YES! In a little less than 48 hours, people like you and me had more than doubled the contributions! I was so excited! And though, we stuck at $1,431.00 towards the goal of $5,000.00 I found that to be quite remarkable, and I am so impressed with each and every one of you! 

Even if you are only able to share the story, every little bit helps, and you may share it to someone who is able to contribute! If you haven;t checked out www.HealthDonor.com, stop on by and read the Mariyah's story! 

Mariyah is also being featured as the July recipient for the I Feel the Love Project! To send a card or gift card to the family, please go check out the Feature! They are looking for "Thank You" Cards and Cards for Mariyah! Mariyah was recently released from the from Hospital and able to go home with her family after months, right before her 4th birthday! 





I made a set of Thank You cards for Yvette, Mariyah's Mommy, that I will be linking up for the July I Feel the Love Project!


I hope that you will create some too!! If we all just do a little bit, no one will have to stand alone! 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin