Monday

A Little Monday FunDay - Oh and Have you been waiting for some WINNERS??

Subscribe via e-mail  Pinterest   Facebook    Bloglovin   Twitter




Hmmmmmm - Sound Like you?!?! :) Stop over at scrapbook.com to check out their Scrappy Funnies!!

Don't forget to stop by my Sweet Finds into Sweet Treasures Post today! With everyone getting ready for Christmas, here is one SWEET FIND you Won't WANT TO MISS!

www.sweetstampshop.blogspot.com





So, in the midst of moving and chaos I have forgotten a few things! Well, some forgotten, some neglected, some just well, Let's Face it, Time Waits for no WOMAN!


So, the winner for the GIU 2 Ippity Stamps has been selected:

Natasha Brooke



Ribbon De-Stash

Well this Rafflecopter decided to play a few jokes on me! ;) I actually won 1 of them, however, since it is a de-stash, I decided to pass it on and select another wonderful entry! Then Rafflecopter chose someone TWICE so I let that one ride!


Created to be Unique - you have one TWICE :) 

Jean Bullock - You are Numero Tres and 

Miss Kathy Plunk you are the 4th Winner of the Ribbon De-Stash!



It Works Body Wrap

Stephanie Chin You are the Grandprize Winner! 

I am SO excited to be Reviewing these products for you all! I have decided to wait until after the move to continue on with Product reviews, as I don't think anything less would be fair to any of you, or the vendors! So once we are settled in, I will continue on with the product reviews!



And the Cross Promotion Giveaway with all of our Amazing Sponsors?


Claire Spielman - Lora Collins Bliss Chick Winner! $15.00 to shop!




GayLynn @ NeatThingsBoutique - You are the Winner of the 10.00 Gift Certificate to Le Box 
Boutique!

Laura Cox - You have won a 10.00 Gift Certificate to Shop Neat Things Boutique!


Susie Lohmann - You have won the 10.00 to Shop Paper Secrets!




Kelly Walkelmol - You have won the Teresa Collins 12x12 Paper Pad from Rochelle Spears




Diana Fernandez - You have won the Scor-Pal Buddy from ValByDesigns


Lori U'ren - You have won the 10.00 to Shop CTMH With Jenn Davis


Lisa Pontious - You have won the 10 free Bestie Images from My_Besties.com


Winners: Please email me at homespunelegance {dot} jk {at} gmail {dot} com within 7 days of this announcement to claim your prize! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery

I had intended to get another Cross Promotion going and begun today, however I have not had the time necessary to get this together, so please forgive me! Once we are settled rest assured the fun will begin again!!!

 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin