Monday

Growing in Unity Designer!

Good Morning all and Welcome to a FANTASTIC WEEK here at Homespun Elegance! I am SUPER thrilled to be this Week's Growing in Unity Gal for the Unity Stamp Co! 
I like to start off Monday Mornings with a little Laughter, so here is my Monday Morning Funny! 


If you've never heard of Unity, ummmm well, you've likely been living in a cave the last 5 years! Unity has amazing Red Rubber stamps and they have teamed up with some of the biggest names in paper crafting to design their co-branded stamps! Their partners/designers include, Simple Stories, Bella Blvd, Phyllis Harris, Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park, Authentique, and Melody Ross! There are many many more, so stop by their shop to see more! 

There are about a million things I absolutely LOVE about Unity Stamps. Let me give you my top 3! 

1. The Staff: Of each of the members of this small team that I have talked to, I have just fallen in LOVE with!! Maria, Kelli, Angela, and of course my sweet friend Andrea,  have all been extraordinarily helpful, sweet & sincere and always so prompt to answer any questions that I have! 

2. The Stamps: Ummmmm Hello!! Simply adorable, trendy, swanky, fun, hop, cool, for kids, sympathy, cute and cuddly, they've seriously got it all! Unity Stamp Co has hundreds of pages of stamps and STILL produce a SMAK kit every month AND a Stamp of the Week! They have some seriously sickly talented in-house designers too! Joceyln and Angie Blom, Erin Schreiner and Tracey Malnofski contribute amazing designs to the Unity Stamp Collection! 

3. The Sales: Do you LOVE seeing the sales at Unity? ME TOO!! It's because of those amazing and impulsive sales that Angela does that I have such an awesome collection of Unity Stamps!!  You can often get 50% off or more on these incredible stamps! I can't even give you a preview of the current sale, because by tomorrow when this posts, it may be gone and replaced with another amazing sale!! lol

Ok, now onto my Project for today!! 

I did a 3 Piece Hanging Home Decor Stamped Set. 

This project may look difficult to tackle, but let me tell you it was fairly simple once I had the tools I needed! 



For this project you will need:

Your Favorite Unity Stamps
3 4x4" ceramic tiles
3 5x5" pieces of wood
3 6x6" pieces of Burlap
Staple Gun
Stayzon Ink
Embellishments
Ribbons
Very Strong Twine to hang
Helmars Adhesive Glue




Stamp your image in Stayzon ink Jet Black onto your Tiles and let dry for at least 24 hours. While they are drying, begin wrapping your 5x5 pieces of board in Burlap, using a staple gun to secure in back.

Using a very strong twine, staple gun the twine to separate the frames, and one on the top to hang your piece from. 



Attach the Tiles with Helmars Adhesive Glue, Pressing down Firmly. Place a few books on top and allow to dry over night. 

Begin embellishing your pieces to your desired tastes! 

Hang it somewhere in your home or give as gift!! Simple as that! 

Ok!! Now how about a giveaway!? Unity will be giving away 2 Itty Bitty stamp sets to one lucky winner that comes back each day this week and comments on my posts and projects!! I'd LOVE to have your comments and feedback, as they are ALWAYS much appreciated!! 

I hope that you will come back tomorrow for another Growing in Unity Project!! ;) 

 
ALSO, going on now is my 1k fan giveaway on Facebook! One of my sponsors is the FABULOUS UNITY STAMP CO!!

ENTER TO WIN HERE!!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin