Thursday

Growing in Unity - Guest Designer - Lovely Cards



Hey Ya'll!  First things first!! Happy Fourth of July Everyone! I hope that you are all having some fun with Family and Friends this coming weekend, and that you all stay safe!

I also wanted to say thank you so much!! Because readers like you come back to visit my blog has hit 50,042 page views! I can't say thank you enough!! Its been a little over two years ago that I started crafting with paper ( yes, in all aspects I'm a total newbie!!) and began my blog to enter giveaways and challenges!  I think we've all been there and know the path that leads you down!! Lol, it's lined with my minds eye paper, tailored expression dies, bo bunny embellishments, queen &co bling and all of our must haves!! we currently have a 1k fan giveaway on the Facebook page!(link up top)

If you haven't stopped by this week, you may not know that I have the pleasure of being the Growing in Unity Guest Designer! If you missed the first two days, here are the links! 

Day One
Day Two
Day Three

Remember; you have to comment on each post to be entered into the Giveaway Pool for 2 FREE ITTY BITTY'S from Unity Stamp Co! 

AND ONTO MY CARDS FOR TODAY! 

This card features the Vintage Doily Shop Stamp Set! Definitely a must have Unity Stamp! 


Unity Antique Doily Stamp Shop Set
from Unity Stamp Co

I took a sheet of Pink Cardstock and randomly stamped the 2 Doily's onto it in various colors. I measured the strips so they would be equal sizes on all three panels and cut.


Supplies:
Card Base - Black
Pink Matt
Pink, White & Black Card Stock
Ditto ink in Pink, Magenta, Blue & Black
Sentiment is from A Unity Kit of the Month

 I matted the layers with white and black cardstock and rounded each corner with my Corner Rounder Punch. I used a Circle Punch for the Sentiment "Love you more" and used a black ink for the sentiment. Tie it off with some Twine from Talking Twine and Trim and you've got yourself a very lovely card! 

Jars of Love Stamp Set from Unity Stamp Co
This card was really simple & fun to put together! I stamped the Mason Jar images {from the Jars of Love Unity Set} onto green paper from Basic Grey & hand cut them out. The I did the same thing onto a sheet of Vellum. I used stayzon ink in Black & sprayed lightly with an Acrylic    Matt Spray   lightly so it wouldn't smear. 
Simply Tape Off with Washi Tape
and finish with some Twine! 
Before placing the Vellum Jars over the paper ones, Embellish them a bit! I used Hearts cut from a Lawn Fan Die. Stamped some images & some Washi Tapes from My Minds Eye. I tied of two of the Jars & the Bottom with some Twine from Talking Twine&Trim








For the sweet card I used the same Lawn Fawn Die & simply cut out a bunch of Hearts in some scrap paper that I had. 







I stamped the envelope and sentiment and highlighted parts of them in a Sakura Glaze pen in Red. I 3D'd some of the hearts for a little Dimension. This was a SUPER SIMPLE Card and I absolutely love it! 





Also, Since I am the Growing in Unity Gal this week I wanted to Share the Card that I made for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge! If you haven't checked out this fun and awesome challenge, you are missing out! There is a layout sketch, a card sketch and a Color Wheel to choose from! You can do any projects though! From Art Journals, Altered Items, etc! 
The only rule is to use Unity Stamps Of course!  If you don't have any Unity, you have 2 chances to win some today!! At the Top of this post where I linked the previous days posts, if you comment on each project I have made throughout the week, and come back tomorrow and comment as well, you are entered to win 2 Itty Bitty Stamp Sets from unity Stamp Co! 




















Here is another Chance to win an Itty Bitty Stamp Set from Unity Stamp Co and LOT'S OF OTHER GREAT PRIZES!!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin