Wednesday

Growing in Unity - Stamped Tile Home Decor

Subscribe via e-mail      Follow Me on Pinterest    Follow on Facebook 


Hello All you Unity Fans!! Thank you so much for coming back for Day Two of my Growing in Unity Guest Designer Week! I truly am thrilled that I have the opportunity to work with the Unity Stamp Company as I absolutely adore their stamps!! 

If you missed my Project for Day 1 of Growing in Unity Week, CLICK HERE

Remember, to be entered to win the 2 Itty Bitty's of your choice, you need to comment on each of my project posts throughout this week! 


For my project today, I did another stamped tile Home Decor Project, but this one was for my Son's Room. When I purchased this stamp set, I knew exactly what I would be making with it, and I just love the way it turned out! 

These ceramic tiles are right around 13 cents each, so they certainly make for an awesomely frugal but super cute Home Decor Piece! 


For this project you will need:

6x6 piece of wood
5x5 piece of wood
4x4 ceramic tile
Helmars Glue
Paper
Twine
Stamps
Stayzon Ink
Sakura Glaze Pens
Bling
High Gloss Acrylic Spray

Cover your wood pieces in papers that will coordinate with your stamped image, and part of the home you will be hanging it in! 



What was really cool about this was I had no idea that my Sakura Glaze pens would work on the tile, but they sure did! I colored in the Water, Ship and Sail with them, added on the Dot bling for embellishments and sprayed the tile with a High Gloss Acrylic Spray, before adhering to the Back with Helmars Glue.



I sure hope that you like what I made for today!! I am really trying to think "outside the Card" for my projects! I hope that you will come back tomorrow as it is my feature day!! YIPEEEEE!! 

If you comment on each project during my Growing in Unity Week, the awesome Unity Team will be giving one commenter 2 FREE ITTY BITTY'S! So please make sure to come and leave a comment EACH day!! I've linked up Yesterdays project at the top to make it a little easier for you!! 

HAPPY STAMPING YA'LL!! 

Love 

Jess


Here is another chance to WIN some UNITY STAMPS!!

Unity is just one of the FABULOUS SPONSORS for my 1,000 Fan Giveaway on Facebook!! Make sure you stop on by to enter! This giveaway is CLOSING SOON! It's as easy as "liking" a few pages on Facebook! 



Post a Comment

LinkWithin