Monday

And the Curtain Rises!







I am SOOO Excited that the curtains have finally been lifted & am thrilled to present our first Inspiration Challenge with the Curtain Call CrewFeeling Nautical. Isn't this an amazing Inspiration Photo? I just know that everyone is going to have SUCH a blast with this theme. Doesn't this just scream Summer?


photo credit:  Maria on Point

To start the show, we have a fabulous sponsor, Verve Stamps!  Verve generously provided our crew with the versatile & classic, yet trendy Strong Anchor stamp set with coordinating Nautical Die Set to inspire us even further with our first challenge.

Our Amazing Sponsor Verve is also offering the Strong Anchor stamp set & coordinating Nautical Die Set to "The Lead" of the "Feeling Nautical" challenge! 

You love these don't you?

I created a Nautical Card for this Challenge, of course using the amazing "Strong Anchor" Stamp & Nautical Die set. I really did have a difficult time deciding on which sentiment to use for this challenge, as they are all pretty darn fabulous! 



Although it does does like a Clean & Simple (CAS) Card, I did use 3 stamps on this card! I used the Anchor Die & Stamp, the rope Circle Stamp & the Sentiment, but of course, it is far from a cluttered look.  


I used a Chevron Embossing Folder on the Base of the Card &where it met stopped, I covered with the Jute which was tied in a square knot. 7 Year of being on Active Duty in the United States Coast Guard, & I learned how to tie a square knot. Hmmm - LOL


I added the Dew Drops around the Stamps & Dies & gave it dimension with pop dots. It really was as simple as that. This Stamp & Die set make card making a BREEZE!

Head on over to the stage & check it out! I hope to be seeing you really soon to enter your fabulous Feeling Nautical Projects, & of course, you don't want to miss out on winning this amazing Verve Set! 

I am also submitting this Card to the Heartstring Designs anything goes Summer Challenge  



Want to stop on over to see what the rest of the team has created for you? Let me tell you before you go, they are AMAZING Designers! I am a very lucky girl to have the chance to be designing & learning from each of them! 

Feeling Nautical Designers

Special Guest:  Julee Tilman, Verve Owner
Jessica Kephart <---- Yep, that's me! {Squeel}

 photo HomespunEleganceSignature7_zps96c24c19.png
Post a Comment

LinkWithin