Saturday

CHA 2013 - Simple Stories Product Releases - Part 1

Subscribe via e-mail  Pinterest   Facebook    Bloglovin   Twitter

Simple Stories has shown so many amazing new products this year, I had to break the post up into two parts! Each one is really incredible! And I have to say, I love their Sn@p lines! Perfect for the SUPER BUSY momma that still wants to scrap their families memories! 

Click the links to each set and comment to entre to win these sets BEFORE you can buy them! 

Simple Stories
Blog
Facebook

SAY CHEESE





































































4x6 journaling Cards

I love these Journal Pockets! 


 Seriously cute composition paper!








Composition Ledger





Okay! That Cardstock is SO CUTE!!





I love this Chalkboard Paper! 


Brag Pad




Pretty Awesome don't you think?!? There are so many pieces in these lines! I do believe this is the largest release of CHA this year!! AND THERE IS MORE! Make sure to stop by a little later today to see the rest!!

Later this week, when each release has been posted, make sure to come back and see my TOP CHA PICKS! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin