Thursday

For DAD - A Little Fathers Day Inspiration

Good Morning All!! I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for stopping in! I would absolutely LOVE to have you follow my Blog Posts via email subscription, Pinterest, or on Facebook to get the newest projects, crafty information, and general information from my blog!
THANK YOU!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
 

  Follow on Facebook


Good Morning my Sweet and Crafty Friends!! Thank you so much for stopping by Today!! 

Before I share my project, I wanted to thank you all SO MUCH for those of you that donated to help this little Angel Meriyah!! Her Mother is so grateful to everyone who has helped and has indicated that she would like to send Thank you Cards to everyone who helped this sweet little girl!! 

In just two Days Crafty Friends like you have donated over $700.00!! You can donate from 1.00 and up to Help!! 

Let's Help Meriyah and Mommy reach their goal of 5,000.00 to pay for her health care needs!

If you haven't Read Meriyah's Story, please view it HERE

And onto my project for Fathers Day!! 

I sooooo love Wooden Embellishments right now! I see them everywhere and in some incredible shapes!! 



The card was so simple and I used my scraps and a Free Printable (You can find this Free Printable on my Pinterest Page HERE

  Follow Me on Pinterest 





What are you working on for Fathers Day? I've been doing so many fun projects! I have no idea what I am going to do with them all, but I sure have been having fun!! Loving the Mustaches, Top Hats, Bi-Focals, Pocket Watches etc!! What papers and products do you gravitate towards for Fathers Day?


Love always!! 

Jess

Post a Comment

LinkWithin