Sunday

Echo Park Sunny Day MINI AND A LITTLE RIBBONISTA NEWS!!

Good Morning All!! I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for stopping in! I would absolutely LOVE to have you follow my Blog Posts via email subscription, Pinterest, or on Facebook to get the newest projects, crafty information, and general information from my blog!
THANK YOU!!! BIG CHANGES COMING SOON!!
(So please be patient while my blog is overhauled and we get settled in!)

  Follow Me on Pinterest

  Follow on Facebook


Don't you just LOVE this Kit from Echo Park!! This is the Sunny Day Kit, and is OH SO SWEET!! I adore the papers, the stickers, and EVERYTHING about this kit!! It just SCREAMS SUMMER TO ME!! 





Hey Guys and Gals!! 
I am SOOOO Very thrilled to announce that I made it to round Two of the selection process for May Arts Ribbon to be a 2013 - 2014 Ribbonista!! I am beyond excited to have just made it this far and to be among such talented ladies! 

My Mind is just reeling with thoughts about what to create for the project for the Round 2 Selection process!! YIKESS!! Please send me good Vibes Ya'll over the coming weeks!! Love you and thank you all for your encouragement, love and support!! 

Here is todays project with the Echo Park Sunny Day Kit! I ADORE this set! You will see why!


I used American Crafts Twine. I purchased the large pack with 20 amazing colors and I use this ALL the time! It is so thin and just perfect for every project! And there are so many colors, there is certainly one that will coordinate with your projects!! 




What do you think? You know you want this kit now don't you!?! It's SOOO adorable! 

I've been working on a Mini Album for Mason with this kit also and I have to say, it's absolutely GORGEOUS!! 

{Click Images to View Larger!) 








The papers have Chevrons, Pinwheels, Clouds, Hot Air balloons and everything that is REALLY HOT right now!! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin