Wednesday

CARDS Magazine Blog Challenge Entry - Love my Blue Jeans!

Good Morning All!! I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for stopping in! I would absolutely LOVE to have you follow my Blog Posts via email subscription, Pinterest, or on Facebook to get the newest projects, crafty information, and general information from my blog!
THANK YOU!!!

  Follow Me on Pinterest 

  Follow on Facebook



FACEBOOK GROUPS:

Want to know where to find or post your DT Calls, Freebies, and Crafty Events? CLICK the FACEBOOK GROUPS below! 






It’s time for June’s CARDS Blog Challenge! The winner of this challenge will be receiving an awesome prize package from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.



Challenge Rules:
1. Leave a comment with a direct link to your card, or submit an image of your card to tammy@northridgepublishing.com by Monday, June 17th.
2. Our favorite cards will be featured and the winner of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps prize pack will be announced on Wednesday, June 19th.
3. You can enter as many times as you like, but please send a separate email or leave a separate comment for each card.
4. You do not have to use CAS-ual Fridays Stamps on your card, but you are more than welcome to! Find them online here.

Here is the Sketch for the Challenge:

And here is my project entry! 



I love this sweet Itty Bitty Set from Unity Stamp Co, "Forever in Blue Jeans" 

And this line of AuthentiqueDenim Original papers is really adorable! The was the first time I broke out this Paper Pad since I got it almost a month ago and I am so glad that I did!! 



I did a little Stitching on both the Banner and the top Layer (sentiment - above and below for detail)


I used a Ruler to Faux stitch the perimeter of the card and distressed (with scissors) and inked the edges of each layer except the Sentiment Patch. 



I topped this little cutie off with some heart Punches and there you go! This card was so simple and easy to put together!

Well, that's it for today! I hope that you will come and join us for the June Challenge over at CARDS Magazines Blog - ENDS TODAY

See you all really soon!! 




Post a Comment

LinkWithin