Friday

A SCRAPPY CONFESSION

Good Morning All!! I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for stopping in! I would absolutely LOVE to have you follow my Blog Posts via email subscription, Pinterest, or on Facebook to get the newest projects, crafty information, and general information from my blog!

THANK YOU!!!



  Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Facebook



FACEBOOK GROUPS:

Want to know where to find or post your DT Calls, Freebies, and Crafty Events? CLICK the FACEBOOK GROUPS below! 




I have been trying to focus on cards that use up my scraps! This is a great way to use those scraps you've been holding on to forever!! 

I have a confession to make!! 

I am the BIGGEST hoarder there is! Especially with Paper scraps! I LOVE beautiful paper and I save the smallest scraps ever!! I have dies and punches the size of my pinky, and I will save those itsy bitsy scraps thinking I can use them with those dies and punches!! 

My girlfriend, Sarah, pointed this obsession out to me one day while we were crafting at her house! I had a DCWV Stack that I was playing with, and I try to keep my scraps with the Paper Pad they came from so I am able to source the manufacturer easier!! So without even thinking about it, I stashed them in the stack!!  Sarah picked up the stack I had been working with and of course, out came the scraps!! She was cracking up and for me, it was the first REAL time I realized I had a problem!! HA!!

For this card, you can either cut or punch your squares, and hand round the corners. I used a strip and embossed the center strip and used a scrap piece of twine! 


Used: 

Square Punch
Corner Rounder Punch by Fiskars

I hope you like this simple but oh so sweet card!! 

If you are a hoarder like me, USE THOSE SCRAPS FRIENDS :) 


Please consider following me to keep up with updates!! 





Post a Comment

LinkWithin