Friday

Our Journey

  Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Facebook



FACEBOOK GROUPS:

Want to know where to find or post your DT Calls, Freebies, and Crafty Events? CLICK the FACEBOOK GROUPS below! 





Hey All! Are you having a great week so far? I’m just loving reading all of the comments for Sarah and I! You are all sooo very sweet! Thank you, sincerely, for taking the time to leave comments! As most of you know, it really does inspire esteem for a Designer!
Today, I am very thrilled to share this card with you! This die is from X Cuts (Build A Scene). It is a 3 dimensional die (as you can see) and has so many other elements that I did not use with it! It’s was an amazingly fun die to play with!
I finished it off with a sweet sentiment from Pink by Design “Our Journey” and a little natural twine and button.
20130604-225015.jpg


20130604-225021.jpg

So??!? What do you all think?
Amazing new products right!?! 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin