Monday

My Minds Eye Featured Frame



  Follow Me on Pinterest

Good morning All! I hope that everyone had a Fabulous Weekend!! Is everyone looking forward to the Three Day Weekend coming up!?

I created this Frame with a Clearance unfinished Wood Frame from Hobby Lobby. I absolutely LOVE doing these frames for gifts! My Momma actually got to choose between quite a few of my Home Decor Projects for Mother's Day, and this was the one she wanted ;) 



This is one of my Favorite Photos of Mason and I. There is another in this take where we are looking right in each other's eyes. It is such an amazing photo. He saw it last weekend while I was looking through them, and he asked me what I was saying to him. I told him I was telling him what an amazing little Boy he was and how much I love him. 


The embellishments in this kit are just as beautiful as the papers! This MME series "The Sweetest Thing" has been my favorite since it came out! 


Everything you see here except for the Twine and Tim Holtz White Rosettes are in this kit!! What more could you need!!



This project has been featured on the Simply Handmade Magazine Facebook page, Craft Junctions Pinterest Page, MME Pinterest Page and is being Featured on the My Minds Eye Blog this week as the Featured "I SPY" project!! Very exciting!! 

As always, thank you so much for stopping in! I hope that you got a little inspiration and I would LOVE to see what you create with this incredible kit! 

LOVE 

I would be thrilled to have you as a Fan!! 




  Follow Me on Pinterest

Post a Comment

LinkWithin