Monday

Mary Anns Birthday Surprise Hop


Mary Ann's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop!! 




Hello All! I am Very thrilled to be participating in this hop with my sweet and talented friend Miranda! Miranda and her Mother are the best of friends and Miranda wanted to surprise her Mommy for her 65th Birthday {today!} with a Blog Hop in her honor! Isn't that sweet as can be!? I jumped at the chance! At the last stop along the Hop today, you will get the chance to visit the Birthday Girls blog, so I hope you will give her a BIG HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT!!

You should have arrived from Teresa's Blog, or if you are just joining the hop, please jump on over to Miranda's Blog to join in all of the fun and giveaways! Our lovely host Miranda is giving away a Michaels or JoAnns Gift Card {WINNERS CHOICE} to one lucky hopper! To be entered into this giveaway, simply Hop on to each of the stops and leave a comment for each designer along the way! Winner will be announced on Mirandas Blog on Friday! 

Mary from Cardz TV with Mary is sponsoring our fun hop and giving away TWO stamp sets! Make sure to LIKE Cardz TV Stamps on Facebook and give Mary a big Shout from the Surprise Birthday Bash for Mary Ann! 




Here is my Project! I used a Unity Image stamp and a 

Unity Sentiment! 




Miranda described her Mom's hobbies and interests and some of the things that stood out to me was that Mary Ann gives selflessly, and was always a Mother, before anything else! ;) Mary Ann also is a florist and loves flowers and gardening! So this Stamp from unity Stamp Co is simply a perfect fit for Mary Ann! I love the sentiment too! Although it isn't the traditional Birthday card, I think it is just perfect for Mary Ann ;)



This adorable Seam Binding is from Paper Sweeties
The Button is Tim Holtz and I used Corrugated Kraft Cardstock and Faber-Castell Big Brush Pens to ink the image stamp. I love the way the image turned out! 


I simply added a little stitching at the top  and that completed this card! 




Next on the hop is the lovely and talented Shelley! 


Should you get lost along the way, here is the entire


 line up: HAPPY HOPPING!



Post a Comment

LinkWithin