Thursday

My Friend Tag

Good Morning All!! I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for stopping in! 

I would absolutely LOVE to have you follow my Blog Posts via email subscription, Pinterest, or on Facebook to get the newest projects, crafty information, and general information from my blog! THANK YOU!!!


Subscribe via e-mail


  Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Facebook


This tag was made at the Ain't She Crafty Retreat in mid June. Tammy Tutterow Sizzix Designer, designed the Make and Take, and this was how mine turned out! Isn't this awesome! It flips open like a card! I LOVE doing Make and Takes with other designers. You really learn a lot. May it be a different technique, another way to use a tool, or designing in a way you hadn't thought of before, it really is a lot of fun!! 



Make sure to check out Tammy's Website! You are SURE to find some amazing inspiration!! 

Alos, don't forget to Follow Tammy's Facebook Page!! 





You can see the inside of the card in this photo in the pink chevrons. This is a Tim Holtz Tag Die. To cut it into a card (Or any Die for that matter) you fold the paper in half and don't cut on the fold. EASY PEASY!! And creates another use for your dies!!





Thank you so much for stopping in! Please, feel free to leave me a comment! 

And please consider Following my blog at:





Post a Comment

LinkWithin