Friday

Crafty Chicks Blog Hop - I DO!!



Hey Guys and Gals! Thanks for stopping by the Crafty Chicks Blog Hop! This Hop will be featuring new project and themes from 9 fabulous designers on the 15th of each month! 

You should have come from Elizabeth's Blog, if not, please jump on over there to start the hop! 

In order to be eligible to win this prize package we are 


asking that you leave us some love in the form of a 

comment on each blog telling us what you like or don't 

like about our project That's it - just go through the 

hop and leave us a comment. Then on the Rafflecopter 

below just click "did it". A bunch of other optional 

entries will then appear and you can do them for extra

 entries if you choose. 




One is a fun scavenger hunt of sorts. Can you find our 

mascot in one of the project photos? Leave a comment 

in the Rafflecopter telling us where our "crafty chick" is. 

We would love it if you would follow us on our facebook 

or other socialmedia sites and we love having blog 

followers but that is not necessary to win. Also if you 

feel so inclined and had fun on this hop (which we hope 

you did!) would you share it with your friends? Thanks 

so much we appreciate that! 

Winners will be announced on Elizabeth's Blog on Monday the 24th, so make sure to check back!! Want to see the giveaway prize? Of COURSE you do!!! This is a fantastic prize!! So make sure to get your entries in! You have a full week, so why not!?



JUNE THEME: DREAM WEDDING

When you think of your dream wedding, what do you envision? Are you or someone you know in the process of planning their weddings? I understand that it is such a stressful time for Women, which I just don't understand! It's supposed to be SUCH a blissful day to confirm your love for your partner with your friends and family as witnesses! 

OK, with that said, I have never been in the situation to plan my own wedding, but like most girls, I have dreamed about that dream wedding since I was a little girl! And although my tastes have certainly changed since my Rainbow Bright and Strawberry Shortcake Wedding, I still imagine Sparkles and a little bit of bling! I hope that you like what I created today! 



I started with my Guest Book and Designed the Cover Die Cut in Picasa. Select your background, Select your text and Print. Center in your Die and cut! This is a SUPER easy way to personalize your Guest Book or any other project for that matter! {If this was for a particular Wedding, I would have placed the Bride and Groom's first names and the date of the Wedding :) 

This book Cover comes with the YourStory from Provo Craft. I found these darling free printables from September Blue Designs by Kelli Sill. Click Image to Download.


I edited the Journal Card to Black and White, and included text for the Guests to Sign their Names and tell a story about the Happy Couple. Free Printables are pretty amazing considering all of the options you have with them! I would encourage everyone to try them! Check out my Pinterest page where I have HUNDREDS of FAB FREE Printables!! 


Simply place the pages in your Your Story Book and place in the machine to adhere! And embellish the front to your DREAM WEDDING :) 


These Boxes are from the Cricut Cartridge Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 cart. Cut at fit to page. Simply pass through 2 coordinating papers and simply swap out the lids to each box! Tie off with a little bling and ribbon and you have some AMAZING Party Favors!


The paper I chose to go with is from Canvas Corp

I absolutely LOVE their selections of papers and card stock and especially their 7 Gypsies product line, tons of natural twines and fibers and burlap!!


The Center piece was probably the easiest part to create! I scored this vase for 25 cents at a yard sale last weekend! Simply cut paper to wrap the vase, and wrap with matching ribbon and twine! 

I used the Tim Holtz Rosette Dies to make the Rosettes and attached with hot glue to these skewers! You can pick up a HUGE pack of skewers for less than 2.00 at your local grocery store and they can be used in SO MANY WAYS!!


Here is a photo of the finished guest book cover




Well, I hope that you loved my project today and that I've inspired you to do something crafty this weekend! 

Please hop on over to the Fabulously talented Mary Ann Jenkins to soak up a little more fantastic inspiration for your Dream Wedding!! 


Don't forget to enter our giveaway!! This is SUCH a FABULOUS PRIZE PACKAGE!!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin