Tuesday

Courage to leave the Shore

Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Follow on Facebook


I am loving everything about Nautical Right now!! And I just LOVE this sweet sentiment and card! Aren't the wood star embellishments adorable!

I love this sweet sentiment from Pink by Design

I am Linking up this Card to the Link up Tuesday with Pink Cricut! Hope to see you there! 

www.pinkcricut.com




And this Die from Memory box is so sweet! I love the look of the natural fiber too! 




So what do you all think? Creating any Nautical Projects this summer? I can't seem to stay away from them! 


Please Subscribe Via E-mail to receive my posts to your inbox!! 
I would SOOOO Appreciate it! 



You can also follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Or my Facebook page!

Follow on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin