Saturday

Pink by Design and Close to My Heart


Thank you for stopping by today!



Happy Saturday Morning all! 

I made this card about a month ago and have been dying to share it, but there has been so much going on lately that I haven't been able to post it until today! 

This paper is from the Dream Pop Paper set from CTMH! Isn't it adorable! I LOVE the embossing on the papers! 

Although this set is no longer available you can purchase your CTMH Products check out Elizabeth Mindemann - CTMH Consultant! 

And be sure to check out her Facebook Page for an unending supply of CTMH Inspiration!! 


I made a Gatefold Card out of White Cardstock 

For the Stamps, I used the Pink by Design "Save the Tata's" and "Breast Wishes"



I just LOVE the way you can choose to either piece these images together, or stamp them all on the same piece of paper! I chose to do some paper piecing and to stamp the Lingerie onto a patterned piece of cardstock from the CTMH Dream Pop Kit! 

I used American Crafts Twine to tie off the card when Closed and that's a wrap!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you love this card as much as I do! I really love the way it turned out!

Also, if you haven't joined the Homespun Friends Facebook Groups, you have been missing out! In these groups, you can share your Blog Giveaways, Blog Hops, Events, Challenges, etc! You can also view current Design Team calls, and find out how to submit projects for Paper Crafting Magazines!

Simply click the links below to join us! 



FACEBOOK GROUPS:

Want to know where to find or post your DT Calls, Freebies, and Crafty Events? CLICK the FACEBOOK GROUPS below! 



Post a Comment

LinkWithin