Wednesday

Altered Clearance Frame - 3 Girl JAM Guest Designer



Follow Me on Pinterest


Good morning Ya'll!! 

I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for 3 Girl JAM this Month!! Make sure to stop by every Wednesday in June to see a new project created with Products from their store! 






If you haven't checked out the amazing products in this store, you are missing out!! Julie has the most amazingly Vibrant Colors of Crinkle Ribbon I have ever seen! And let's face it, there isn't a single project that you will create that this ribbon will not enhance!! 

The Fabulous Julie has given me a U Pick 5 Bundle for one lucky Winner!! HOW AWESOME is that?!?

See entry details below!! 


For this project, I am using the Coffee and Cream Newly Released Bundle! Isn't this Bundle Perfect?!



Have you Checked out the Recollections Neapolitan Paper stack and sticker Embellishments?? I am deeply in love with this set!! 


And here is the frame I got for 2.00 on Clearance from Tuesday Mornings! 

SCORE!!!

I love the Steps in the frame! It gives the project a more dimensional look wouldn't you agree?


I hope that you enjoyed my project for Day One posting for 3 Girl JAM! If you aren't a fan yet, Make sure to stop by their 



Speaking of Challenge Blog, I am entering this project into their Anything goes with Ribbon Challenge for this month! If you want another chance to win some 3 Girl JAM, Come and Join Us!! 


so you don't miss a thing!! 

xoxoxoxox

Jessica


WIN A U PICK 5 Bundle!! 

{even if you Don't win, this Bundle pack is an amazing Value!!}




Post a Comment

LinkWithin