Tuesday

May Challenge - Cards Magazine



  Follow Me on Pinterest


Hey Guys!! I am playing along with the Cards Magazine Challenge for May! 





The Colors to play along with are Coral, Turquoise and Yellow! My Favorite Color Combo, so how could I resist!!??

Come play along with us! This month's winner will receive a great package from DeNami Designs! You have until May 21st to Submit your project AND Cards Magazine will be featuring their favorite cards submitted! Pretty Exciting Stuff!

Here is my Card for the Challenge. Lately I've been noticing the use of white space (or lack there of). I LOVE the look, however, I seem to not ever be able to stop myself from adding "just a little bit more!!" ;) 




I hope you like it!! I love the simplicity of it, and the Heidi Swapp Chevron paper is a perfect fit!!

Let me know what you think! Do you like the new trend of white space? Do you find it hard to stop also? LOL 

Don't forget to get your cards in!! Here is the Link: 


Post a Comment

LinkWithin