Sunday

Craft Junction Guest Designer - Inspiration Frame

  Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Facebook


Featured Designer Craft Junction - Day One




Hey all! Today I've got a fun and thrifty find that I altered into a little Inspiration Frame! Sometimes, we all just need a little reminder and pick me up! I made this frame to do that for me! 

I went on a fun Goodwill trip trip last week and found a few frames and wooden pieces that I could alter at a great price! That is always exciting for me! I know I am going to cover the, with Paint or Paper, so the way they look, or even if they have glass in them is not an issue for me! 



Here is the frame as purchased! 



And here it is Finished off with the "So Sweet" Kit from Craft Junction! 



Pretty Amazing Transformation I must say!! 

Everything you see here except the Twine and Burlap and Dream Ribbon (Textiles) are from this kit! 

I also added in some of My Favorite Sentiment Stamps From Pink by Design to finish it off! The Semi Circle Puch was created with a few of the one word stamps, and I placed them to fit in the Circle how I wanted, and then pressed down on my Acrylic Block to keep them in that shape and stamped as normal. Also the sentiment "You Mustn't be afraid to Dream a little Bigger, Darling" is from Pink by Design as well! Is that not a fabulous sentiment for a pick me up?

The "So Sweet" Kit comes with these flowers all ready cut, so all you have to do is pull them out, and roll them! I loved the Buttons and Alpha Letters too! Top it off with a few hand cut banners, and Punches in the arrows and Butterflies and your frame is complete!! 
It is so easy to wrap frames and unfinished wood pieces! I hope that you will try it! 


If you aren't a fan of Craft Junction yet, what are you waiting for! You will definitely want to keep their Facebook posts in your news feed! They have amazing giveaways and prizes for their readers, and of course some fantastic inspiration from incredible designers! 
You can Follow them on Facebook, or on Pinterest! 


Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today!! Make sure you stop by for another Project with the so Sweet Kit on Tuesday!! 


If you missed my First Project with this Kit, make sure to stop by! It is such an awesome Layout with my Little Love, Mason!! 




Post a Comment

LinkWithin