Friday

Craft Junction Featured Designer - Little Love Layout

  Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Facebook

HELLO EVERYONE! And welcome to my first Post as Featured Designer for Craft Junction!! 



I got to select one for the incredible Kits from their Store to create with and I chose the "So Sweet" Kit! 

Isn't this Kit So Sweet!! ;) 



It was so much fun to work with! My first Project was a Layout for a photo I utterly adore of my Son when he was almost a year old! ;) lol He might just hate me when he gets older, but I LOVE this picture! I just haven't had the right products to ever complete the layout until I saw this kit!! I am so happy with the way it turned out! 


I did some hand stitching on the Base of the Frame. To do this, just cut a template of the shape you want out of Card Stock. I hand Cut mine, but you can use any Die Cut! Place a tiny amount of Adhesive to keep the template in place until you are done piercing the paper. I used a needle and began piercing around the template. I did not measure, just eye balled the spaces between the piercing. 


I threaded the hearts with a wax covered twine. 



This kit also comes with an entire Stack of DCWV Cardstock 
I hadn't purchased this stack yet, but when I really started looking at it and working working with it, I have no idea how I hadn't! It is SUCH an awesome stack! 



I love the stickers, embellishments, and Alpha Letters that come with this kit! 



I also Stiched in an "M" for Mason in one of the hearts! I love this base paper, it has the wood grain that I love so much with some hearts flowing into the grain, so I thought it was just perfect for the hearts and initials! 



And Finally A Close up of my "Little Love"

So what do you all think!!? A pretty Incredible Kit Huh?? Craft Junction has more than Kits in the store too! They have everything a Crafter needs to create some fun and amazing projects! 

I hope I've inspired you to get out those photos you haven't put to use yet! What I love about Kit;s is that you know the products are all going to coordinate! One of the most time consuming and difficult parts of the creative process is already done for me with a great kit!! 

SO Make sure to stop on over! The Capture Life Kit and Spring Awakening Kit are also two other of my Favorites!! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin