Sunday

Little Prince Blog Hop Winners Update! LOTS OF WINNERS!!

 Follow Me on Pinterest

As there were so many winners throughout the Little Prince Blog Hop, please check each Designers Site to find out if you won. Each Designer had different eligibility requirements so please refer to their Blog Hop Posting to see when they will announce their winners.  Here are the blogs of each designer! 



Event Winner: Unity Stamp Set Cuckoo Clock - 26.00 Prize! 

Angie Vandenbogaard







Event Winner: Unity Itty Bitty Stamp Set Wherever you Are - 6.99 Prize!

Marji Franklin (and Miss Em!)








The Winner of the Downtown Tape Prize Package!! 
10 Washi Tape Rolls and 25 Tags!! 

Lynn Burton
  1. So awesome I wish I had learned some of these things when my little princes were still small. Even the Grandsons have outgrown onesies! Love them and they will make great gifts. I love the washi tape used to coordinate.Should have included my name otherwise how will you know who wins! Lynn Burton. (I am new to this blog stuff and don't really know what I am doing : )






The Winner of the Toxic Sass Giveaway is:


Love this I have a new grandson and great-grandson that will be here before I know it. This is a great idea. Happy Easter I'm a new follower on your fb page. Now I'm going to check out the rest of the hop for day one.





Emily Original


Sunshiney Day Trimmer Set




Congratulations to all of the Winners!! We really appreciate you stopping by the sponsors FB pages and Designers Blogs!! Please email me at homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com SUBJECT: Little Prince Blog Hop Winner (what you won) and Shipping address!! 


**If Winners do not contact me within 14 days of announcement prize is forfeited. 
Please allow 4 weeks for delivery before contacting regarding status of shipment**
Post a Comment

LinkWithin