Tuesday

Pink By Design Stamp of the Month Day 2


  Follow Me on Pinterest

I spent this past weekend with my sweet friend Sarah (Pink Cricut, Pink by Design Stamps). We had so much fun! I just adore her and her family. Her kiddos are just the sweetest things, and my little buddies! Anyhow, Sarah is 8 months pregnant and we had a little get together and shower for her. Here are some of the pics! LOVE THESE GIRLIES!!
Julie K - 3 Girl Jam
Sarah - Pink Cricut
Rebekah And Deb! Mom and Sister!


       

                              Sarah and I!                          Opening Gifts!!


Are you a Pink by Design Stamp of the Month Subscriber?  You can still sign up before the end of the month and get this set for $14.99 (Normally 24.99 
 Click Here to Subscribe and SAVE! 




Isn't this sentiment darling!!
And I love the bright pennants against the wood grain! The Pennants are from the same stack I used on yesterdays post.


Head on over to DCWV and check out there Sunday Afternoon Stack! You will become a stack-a-holic too!! 



I added a little stitching and lots of layers in bold colors!

The Woodgrain Cardstock is from Simple Stories. I am so into wood grains right now! 






I really hope you love this card as much as I do!! Please, feel free to leave a comment!! I love reading them! And it really makes my day to know that someone enjoys my projects as well as reading my posts ;)




Current Giveaways Running: 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin