Friday

{Sniffle} Last day as Guest Designer for Heartstring Designs!

  Follow Me on Pinterest



Heartstring Designs


If you have missed any of my Guest Designer Posts from this week here they are!

Day 1 - Stationary Set: Altered Journal, Sticky Note holder, Pen & Bookmark

Day 2 - Heartstring Designs Challenge - Brown, Blue & Orange and a Bow Tie

Day 3 - Adorable Gift Bag

Day 4 - Fathers Day Photo Card



Here is my project for today!! I made a Layout with my Son's Easter Photos!! Aren't these photos adorable!! There is so much going on in this Layout, but it somehow just all seems to fit!!




I love the retro elements in this Kit!




And of course I have mentioned that I LOVE these Thickers! lol

I hope that you love my Layout as much as I do!

And now it's time.....

That is the last of my Guest Designer week for Heartstring Designs!  Check out Heartstring Designs next week for Guest Designer is CallyAnn Cornwell!



I hope that you liked my projects for today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another Guest post for Heartstring Designs!

I love bloggie comments!!


***For the Pink By Design Stamp Set Giveaway CLICK HERE
***For the Little Lidz Set Giveaway CLICK HERE


If you didn't come here from Heartstring Designs, you definitely need to jump on over there!! The fantastic Madge is giving away Sweet Essence! The February House Calls kits!! It ROCKS - You can find the details HERE! Don't miss out!! 


Post a Comment

LinkWithin