Thursday

Heartstring Designs Guest Designer - Day 4

  Follow Me on Pinterest

Good Morning folks! Today is Day 4 of my Guest Designer week over at Heartstring Designs! If you've missed any of this weeks creations with this awesome Housecalls Kit "Gnarly Dude" make sure you check them out!


Day 1 - Stationary Set: Altered Journal, Sticky Note holder, Pen & Bookmark

Day 2 - Heartstring Designs Challenge - Brown, Blue & Orange and a Bow Tie

Day 3 - Adorable Gift Bag


With Fathers Day right around the corner, I needed a special card for Preston. I used one of our favorite photos from Zendejas Photography.


This kit has elements that work fabulously for both Fathers Day and Mothers day cards (As you can see in the Challenge Post above)

I absolutely LOVE the Amy Tangerine Thickers in this Kit!! 




The sentiments one one of the sheets of card stock worked perfectly for this card! "Chip off the old Block" it actually said "You Are a Chip off the old block" but I took off the you are and put it with the "Amazing" text!! I love the way it turned out!! 




Again, everything you see here except the photo, ink and adhesive comes from the Heartstring Designs Housecalls Kit for April "Gnarly Dude!" You can subscribe here to recieve each housecalls kit delivered directly to your door each month! You will be so happy that you did! 


I hope that you liked my projects for today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for my last {sniffle, sniffle} Guest post for Heartstring Designs!

I love bloggie comments!!


***For the Pink By Design Stamp Set Giveaway CLICK HERE
***For the Little Lidz Set Giveaway CLICK HERE


If you didn't come here from Heartstring Designs, you definitely need to jump on over there!! The fantastic Madge is giving away Sweet Essence! The February House Calls kits!! It ROCKS - You can find the details HERE! Don't miss out!! 


Post a Comment

LinkWithin