Wednesday

Heartstring Designs - Guest Designer Day 3

  Follow Me on Pinterest

Good Morning friends!! Today is Day 3 of my Guest Designer Week at Heartstring Designs! I am working with the April Housecalls Kit "Gnarly Dude" and I have to say, I LOVE this kit!! It is jam packed with such yumminess!! I made all of this weeks projects with this kit, and have some left over for other designs!!

Heartstring Designs

Today, I am sharing a super adorable retro gift bag!! Isn't it cute!! 


I just LOVE these Thickers!!


Don't you just love the color combo and cardstock that comes in this kit!! Basic Grey, American Crafts and Echo Park Cardstocks come with it!! 


I hope that you will subscribe to my blog and become a fan!


I hope that you liked my projects for today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another Guest post for Heartstring Designs!

I love bloggie comments!!


***For the Pink By Design Stamp Set Giveaway CLICK HERE
***For the Little Lidz Set Giveaway CLICK HERE


If you didn't come here from Heartstring Designs, you definitely need to jump on over there!! The fantastic Madge is giving away Sweet Essence! The February House Calls kits!! It ROCKS - You can find the details HERE! Don't miss out!! 


Post a Comment

LinkWithin