Tuesday

Heartstring Designs April Challenge


  Follow Me on Pinterest

Good Morning Friends!!

Today I have a SUPER fun challenge to share with you from Heartstring Designs! I am so thrilled to be their Guest Designer for April and I have so many fun projects to share with you from the Housecalls Kit for April "Gnarly Dude"

Heartstring Designs


The Challenge this month at Heartstring Designs is

Colors: Blue, Orange and Brown
AND
Add a bow tie! (CUTE)

I hope that you all will play along this month! 
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!!


Isn't this Bow Tie darling!! In this months kit there is a package of 4 of these ties from American Crafts
Everything on this card, other than the kraft card base and thread, is from the Gnarly Dude Kit!!

Oh! and guess what?!? I FINALLY took my sewing machine out of the box and used it!! WOO HOO! I got it about 2 years ago as a gift from Preston and finally opened it this past weekend ;) I'm SO glad I did too! I love the extra texture it adds to this card!


Well there you have it folks!!

If you haven't seen the kits from Heartstring Designs, you have to go check them out! They are truly adorable and have the trendiest products!





I hope that you liked my projects for today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another Guest post for Heartstring Designs!

I love bloggie comments!!


***For the Pink By Design Stamp Set Giveaway CLICK HERE
***For the Little Lidz Set Giveaway CLICK HERE


If you didn't come here from Heartstring Designs, you definitely need to jump on over there!! The fantastic Madge is giving away Sweet Essence! The February House Calls kits!! It ROCKS - You can find the details HERE! Don't miss out!! 




Post a Comment

LinkWithin