Sunday

Heartstring Designs - Guest Designer!

  Follow Me on Pinterest

 Happy Monday everyone!

I am so very excited to share my projects this week with you as a Guest Designer for
Heartstring Designs!



Heartstring Designs


The Housecalls kit for April is "Gnarly Dude" and this fabulous kit has so many great elements!
I just loved playing with it all week!! The only products that I used outside of this kit was Brown ink, adhesive, and the twill twine - and the altered pieces of course.

For my first Project, I created a Stationary Set. As a lot of you may know, I have a lot of websites, groups, facebook pages, etc and it was getting increasingly difficult to manage all of them!! I needed a way to stay organized! When I got this kit in, I knew immediately I was finally going to make my bloggie journal!




With the Tags Cardstock from this Kit, I also created tab dividers for each of my blogs (Click photo for an enlarged view).

The book mark is when I need to save where I was working if I am interrupted in the middle of a write-up! Which seems to happen ALL the time ;) The bookmark is two-sided and has a tab on the front of the journal to hold it when not in use.




The front flap of my journal has a cute little pocket for notes.

Don't you just love the cardstock that comes with this set!
You can see in the Photo below how I "set" the pen to the inside of the journal


Below you can see the Tab where the pen rests when not in use. Pretty cool, huh!?


And of course, their is the Sticky note holder! I got this for .50 cents on sale!! The Composition Journal was also on clearance for .50 cents! 

I hope that you liked my projects for today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for another Guest post for Heartstring Designs!

I love bloggie comments!!


***For the Pink By Design Stamp Set Giveaway CLICK HERE
***For the Little Lidz Set Giveaway CLICK HERE


If you didn't come here from Heartstring Designs, you definitely need to jump on over there!! The fantastic Madge is giving away Sweet Essence! The February House Calls kits!! It ROCKS - You can find the details HERE! Don't miss out!! 



Post a Comment

LinkWithin