Monday

Unity Be Inspired Monthly Challenge - A Mother's Love

Good Morning Friends! 

I have been doing a lot of playing around with Unity Stamps Lately!! They have been having some AMAZING sales that you just won't want to miss! Right now a lot of their Itty Bittys are just 2.77!! 







Unity just launched their Be-Inspired Challenge Blog and I really wanted to play along! I actually ended up making 4 cards for the Challenge! I used the Colors Provided and the Card Sketch, they also have a Layout Sketch for you to choose from. 

So here is my Card and Color Entry: A Mother's Love


I used the Wood Grain Background and SadieGirl Stamp Sets!! 




Here is another Variation of this card that I had made, but something was missing!






You Stole My Heart!
I received this stamp as one of my FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASES ;) I was thrilled!!

The Heart Stamp that I used in the Background is one of many awesome stamps in the Blossom Soup Stamp Set!! 



CUTE RIGHT!!






 Well, what do you think? The colors and sketch give you so much to work with!! Come Link up!! 



I am Hosting a Blog Hop Beginning on March 31st through April 5th! Unity Stamp Co has provided some amazing prizes for some of our Attendees!! Here is just a few that will be given away throughout the Hop, so Make sure you Join!! 









AWESOME RIGHT!?!?!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin