Thursday

Twine Heart Tutorial



Start with a chipboard shape! I chose hearts. You can do one color, or like I did here, multiple colors! I used six cuts of each color. Start at the top or bottom and ATG the front. I do enough for 6 strips of one color at a time as you can see below. 


Make sure to keep them as close together as possible! Leave enough twine hanging over the edge to fold over the back. When all of your twine is secure, flip the piece over and adhere firmly to the back making sure they stay in the same spot as on the front




If you make some of these, I'd love to see how you use them! Stop by and link them up to my Facebook page at         https://www.facebook.com/Homespunelegance     Would love it if you "liked" it also!!  




It has been such a long time since I have had access to a "real" computer!! I am so very excited!! 

A Few Fabulous Friends and I will be doing a Blog Hop on March 31st and April 1st in Honor of my little guy turning 3 already!! YIKES!! This Hop was also done last year, and I would love for it to become a tradition! The Blinkie on the top left of my blog has a Grab Box for you to post the Blinkie to your page if you would like!! I would LOVE the support!! 






Grab our Blog Hop Blinkie for your Blog!!

Also, if you haven't heard yet, right now there is an online Baby Shower going on for Sarah Hamer of Pink by Design! She is having a little boy and to celebrate we are having a lot of fun games and prizes, plus, a U-stream event on April 13th from 3 to 5 pm Central time!! I SURE hope that you will come join us!! Here is the link to join!

https://www.facebook.com/events/415181258573737/

Also, once we reach 100 guests we will start a new game! So SHARE SHARE SHARE All of the sponsors
and prizes are located in the event! Would LOVE if you would stop by and "Like " their facebook pages!!

Sponsors include:

DCWV
Heartstring Designs
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
Lettering Delights
Fancy Pants Designs
Talking Twine and Trim Etsy Shop
3 Girl Jam
Core'dinations Colored core cardstock
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, Jessica Kephart

So DON'T MISS OUT!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin