Monday

Simple but oh so sweet gift packaging with Tags and Charms

Good Morning My Friends and welcome! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out this simple yet elegant gift packaging with Tags, stamps and charms. 

All of these stamps are from Unity Stamp Co (except Butterfly and flower). They have a fabulous sale going on now through Tuesday on Itty Bittys. Buy one get one for a penny! 


For the Unity Stamp Giveaway, CLICK HERE

Also right now they have their SMAK kits at subscribers cost!!

 


I just got a HUGE shipment of Unity Stamps in!! I love them ALL!!  

Here I wrapped Mason's Gift (He turns 3 on the 22nd)  in Kraft Paper, tied with some birthday ribbon I had on hand. I used the Manilla Tags, which I have on sale now!!  I used the Itty Bitty stamp from Unity Twinkle Twinkle. I used Twine to loop on the Charm (I also have on sale now)

Charms
8 for 1.00 plus shipping (1.98 for first set and .49 cents for each additional sets!)

Manilla Tags
15 for 2.49 plus shipping (.98 for first set and .29 cents for each additional sets!) yours will be blank for you to design how you choose!

Email homespunelegance.jk at gmail.com to order






Again thanks so much for stopping by!!


Homespun Elegance Prince Blog Hop


I am hosting a blog hop with some amazing designers on March 31st and April 1st and would love for you all to attend!! Here is the Link to the Facebook event page!!

For the Unity Stamp Giveaway, CLICK HERE
Post a Comment

LinkWithin