Friday

Paper Crafter Solution!


Did you know that working with paper products, including cardboard leeches oils out of your hands?  Also, hot showers during these cold months already leave us dried out!! 


HERE'S SOME HELP!!


Here is my solution and it rocks!! I use the Satin Hands Pampering Set and at night I use the Extra Emollient cream on my hands and feet every few nights and cover with socks and gloves! 



I wanted to Wish my Amazing Son, an incredible THIRD BIRTHDAY TODAY! Next Weekend is the Little Prince Blog Hop! Trust me, you will not want to miss out on the amazing prizes throughout each stop on the hop!! I am overwhelmed by the generous Sponsors and Designers that I get to work with on this project!! Join our event page so you don't miss anything!! 

https://www.facebook.com/events/136468969863264/







Jessica
Post a Comment

LinkWithin